So the sunshine Blogger award is a special one because you can only be nominated by fellow bloggers. Which means that someone has read my content and enjoyed it, and that to me means more than anything.
This certain someone is Hannah Jane Artis. Hannah is a lifestyle blogger and her blog is wonderful. I especially liked her post about her trip to see Dreamgirls. You can check out more of Hannah’s work here.
Thanks Hannah! Here are the questions she asked me:
1. Where is your favourite place in the world?
My favourite place is wherever I am with my children.
2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would love to be more organised and a bit tidier! I’m a bit of a scatterbrain!
3. Mindreading or invisibility?
Invisibility! I don’t think I’d want to know what people were thinking about me!!
4. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Breakfast food is the best! Whether it’s Eggs benedict or just a bowl of coco pops, breakfast is definitely my favourite!
5. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing since I was a kid. This time around though I wanted to write to help my mental health recovery and keep me focused. I was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I’m finding opening up about my experiences in my blog really helps me.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be and why?
This is a hard one as I find so many people interesting, but it would have to be David Attenborough. I would be in awe. I would want to ask him about elephants because I love them so much.
7. TV series or Movie?
At the moment I have to say TV series because I’m hooked on so many. I’m watching one called seven seconds at the moment on Netflix and it’s amazing.
8. What’s your most treasured possession?
My mum had a really pretty ceramic ring holder. When I was little I always remembered it when I would try on all her pretty jewellery. I have it now and I’m waiting for my engagement ring to sit there haha!
9. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
I’m quite squeamish so I haven’t really experimented with weird foods. It’s not even weird but squid is probably the most out there thing I’ve eaten.
10. If you could change an aspect of blogging what would it be?
I wish all bloggers would remember why they started, that this is a Passion. It’s great if you can monetise your blog but don’t sell out. It really shows.
11. What type of laugh do you have? Silent? Cackle? Snort?
My boyfriend says I laugh like Muttley from wacky races, so I’ll leave that to your imagination!!
Now here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging and what is your blog about?
2. What was your favourite subject in school and why?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
6. How do you deal with writers block?
7. Who was the last person you kissed?
8. What’s the most important advice you would give about blogging?
9. What was your favourite childhood toy?
10. What is your pet hate?
11. Would you encourage others to start a blog?